Społeczna Akademia Nauk & PCG
DATE: 24th of March 2023
VENUE: Społeczna Akademia Nauk (Warsaw, Poland)
Final conference: Raising the quality of distance/digital teaching, learning, and assessing of formal schools in the COVID-19 Era: a Complete Tool Kit gathered teachers and experts from Poland, as well as all project partners. All project results were presented. Also, the participants had a chance to discuss with the experts if the new reality of distance-digital learning and teaching will last and for how long. During the workshops, they got to know interesting tools and good practices of digital education and became familiar with the innovative 1:1 teaching model with the use of cloud technology.
Parent’s Association “Step by Step”
DATE: 3rd of March 2023
VENUE: DV “Medo Brundo”, Zagreb
On Friday, 3rd of March 2023, the Multiplier event (ME) was held as part of the Di2Learn project – „DISTANCE-DIGITAL TEACHING AND LEARNING IN THE POST-COVID-19 ERA“.The project is implemented in Poland, Italy, Cyprus, Spain, Romania and the Republic of Croatia by the following organizations: SPOLECZNA AKADEMIA NAUK (Poland) – project coordinator, PCG Polska Sp. z o.o. (Poland), European Digital Learning Network (Italy), A & A Emphasys Interactive Solutions Ltd (Cyprus), POLITEKNIKA IKASTEGIA TXORIERRI S.COOP (Spain), FUNDATIA EUROED (Romania) and Parents’ Association “”””Step by Step”””” (Republic of Croatia). The aims of the project are:
to support schools to develop their own Distance Learning Action Plan, which will lead to the modernization and the digital transformation of their schools
to empower teachers through upskilling and re-skilling opportunities based on the provision of professional development courses to help them designing and delivering distance teaching, while also supporting students to proceed with distance learning
to develop a capacity building series of workshops both on and offline to support parents for their role especially with younger children during distance learning
to support students with study, personal and organisational skills for remote learning
Four project results over the two years of the project implementation were presented:
• IO1-BLUE PRINT REPORT ON TEACHING, LEARNING AND ASSESING IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA: THE CASE OF FORMAL SCHOOLING
•Examples of good practice were mapped and focus groups were conducted in all partner countries.
• IO2-TRIPLE FIRST AID Di2LEARN TOOL KIT: METHODOLOGY AND GUIDELINES FOR TEACHERS, PARENTS AND STUDENTS
Podcast for teachers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psFPvbyupFU
Podcast for parents: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqicFv1xgUU
Podcast for students: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHiUasVCkuc
• IO3-VIRTUAL Di2LEARN ACADEMY FOR TEACHERSSTUDENTS-PARENTS
A platform with educational materials has been developed and is available at the following link: https://di2learn-academy.eu/
IO4-THE Di2LEARN PHSYICAL AND VIRTUAL ACADEMY: GETTING THE NEW Di2LEARN MENTORS READY
Education was conducted for all three target groups, teachers, parents and students, after which Di2learn academies were established.
European Digital Learning Network (DLEARN)
DATE: 6th of March 2023
VENUE: VIA S. PANCRAZIO, 65, 10044 PIANEZZA TO
European Digital Learning Network ETS held its Multiplier Event at Torino on March 6th as part of Di2Learn project “DISTANCE-DIGITAL TEACHING AND LEARNING IN THE POST-COVID-19 ERA” with the aim to share the intellectual results of the project with a large audience. The multiplier event was organized in conjunction with other promotional events where twenty participants attended to the event.
DATE: 3rd of March 2023
VENUE: Kykkos B’ Lyceum , Nicosia, Cyprus
Emphasys Centre organized a Multiplier event for the Di2Learn project at Kykkos B’ Secondary School on the 3rd of March 2023 in Nicosia Cyprus. The scope of the ME was to promote the results of the project to the target groups and relevant stakeholders. Teachers from different educational backgrounds and disciplines such as Maths, Physics, Languages, Chemistry, Computer Science etc., attended the event. The following results are presented in detail:
- IO1: Blue Print Report On Teaching, Learning and Assessing In The Post Covid19 Era
- IO2 – Triple First Aid Di2learn Tool Kit
- IO3 – Virtual Di2learn Academy (Platform and Mobile App)
- IO4 – The Di2learn Physical and Virtual Academy
Politeknika Iastegia Txorierri
DATE: 15th & 28th of March 2023
VENUE: “Politeknika Iastegia Txorierri
Untzaga Ibaia Kalea, 1, 48160, Derio, Spain”
“The days 15th and 28th of March of 2023, a multiplier event was conducted. In both occasions the same structure was followed, as the first ME was considered a success. Both MEs were conducted under the Di2Learn project—DISTANCE-DIGITAL TEACHING AND LEARNING IN THE POST-COVID-19 ERA—as the final activity to be realised on each partner country. The consortium conformed by organizations from Poland, the Republic of Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Romania and Spain represent education from diverse perspectives. Schools, universities, parents’ associations, etc. all preoccupied by the aftermath of the pandemic created an alternative and/or additional education course based in the new digital technologies centred in the topic of distance learning that provided teachers with new methodologies, parents with tips for supporting their children and students’ resources for a more dynamic and attractive experience on education in a digital environment.
All in all, the project partners created the following project results in order to achieve the mentioned goals:
– IO1-BLUE PRINT REPORT ON TEACHING, LEARNING AND ASSESING IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA: THE CASE OF FORMAL SCHOOLING—a compilation of international good practices provided by the partners, together with the assessment and gathering of information compiled on the national focus groups
– IO2-TRIPLE FIRST AID Di2LEARN TOOL KIT: METHODOLOGY AND GUIDELINES FOR TEACHERS, PARENTS AND STUDENTS—the creation of a courses directed to teachers, parents and students in all national languages and supported by the creation of 3 podcasts where the participants and experts of the project discussed digital education regardless of any country boarder.
– IO3-VIRTUAL Di2LEARN ACADEMY FOR TEACHERS-STUDENTS-PARENTS—a platform that provides the whole courses in all national languages, an international forum to discuss the theme, an audit tool with assessment questions and a website with a mapping tool where all national good practices compiled by the partners can be seen in detail.
– IO4-THE Di2LEARN PHYSICAL AND VIRTUAL ACADEMY: GETTING THE NEW Di2LEARN MENTORS READY—the establishment of ambassadors in the 3 target groups that collaborate in creating a network of academies prepared for an era of distance learning.
DATE: 2nd of February 2023
VENUE: Iasi, Romania
The Multiplier Event in Romania gathered 45 local participants from 23 secondary schools, 2 Universities, 3 Kindergartens, and 1 Training company. The aim of the event, concerning the involvement of target group, was to bring together staff members from the academic sector, schools, to share their experiences in working in European projects, and to transfer to the results of the Di2Learn project to an extended target group. All participants raised their interest in increasing their knowledge and competences in developing Erasmus+ projects and in improving the competences for distance learning by getting more prepared in competencies through the Di2Learn Academy Platform.